One of just four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the city, the Tower of London is one of the city’s most popular attractions. Built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, the Tower of London is one of the world’s most famous fortresses and an imposing landmark on the banks of the River Thames.
– Crown Jewels: Made up of nearly 24,000 beautiful gems
– Beefeater Tours: Enjoy tales of 1,000 years of royal gossip
– The White Tower: The attraction is a look back over 500 years of royal arms and armour
– Prisoners of the Tower: Experience the sights, sounds and inscriptions left by the captive and the condemned over 500 years ago
– Royal Beasts: The Tower has been home to hundreds of exotic animals over the centuries
Voucher details :
Exchange your voucher at the Group Tickets Window at the Tower of London main entrance.
Closed 24th, 25th, 26th December and 1st January
Voucher general :
1st March – 31st October:
Tuesday – Saturday 09:00-18:00 (last admission 17:00)
Sunday; Monday 10:00-18:00 (last admission 17:00)
1st November – 28th February:
Tuesday – Saturday 09:00-17:00 (last admission 16:00)
Sunday & Monday 10:00-17:00 (last admission 16:00)